VENTURE (248) fund / $30M
Venture (248) is an equity-based venture fund that was created to fund and grow Second Stage Michigan Tech companies. Its sole purpose is to grow the Michigan Tech Startup ecosystem. The fund will match the founder(s) capital investment of up to $750K per deal for qualified startups.
Companies that are considering applying must be qualified based on the following:
1. Company must be registered in the State of Michigan.
2. Company must be in located in the State of Michigan.
3. Company ownership with minimum of 51% ownership by Michigan residency.
4. Must be a for-profit entity.
5. Must have a fully functioning MVP and be Market-Ready.
Companies that will qualify for the fund will be required to agree to the following conditions:
1.Company must commit to stay in the State of Michigan for at least 5 years.
2. Hiring within the Michigan workforce.
3. Have a Management team.
4. Have an Advisory board.
5. Pass the Due-Diligence Process.
How does the process work?
0 - 14 Days
14 - 25 Days
25 - 30 Days
30 - 35 Days
35 - 45 Days
How to apply?
To make sure that we process your request quickly and efficiently, we will be using Sidepitch as our Venture Fund management system.
Please read the instructions and follow the process for quick turn around. We will not respond until the application process is complete and submitted.
Please use our unique Pitchmark -$cityside
City Side Management Team
The Fund Focus on:What industries and market segments the fund is designed for?
- Medical & Healthcare Tech
- Manufacturing 4.0
- Automotive Tech