greenseed fund (gf) / $10M
GREENSEED Venture Fund is an early stage - equity-based Venture Fund that was created to fund and grow Early Stage Michigan based Tech companies. It is our highly attractive hybrid investment model. The fund will match the founder(s) capital investment of up to $250K in mix resources per deal for qualified startups. City Side will provide a Full-Stack development team, Seasoned Go-To market management team, Board of directors, Coaching and mentoring and Startup Capital
Companies that are considering applying must be qualified based on the following:
1.Company must be registered in the State of Michigan.
2. Company must be in located in the City of Michigan.
3. Company ownership with minimum of 51% ownership by Detroit residency.
4. Must be a for-profit entity.
5. Must have a fully developed POC and be Development-Ready.
Companies that will qualify for the fund will be required to agree to the following conditions:
1. Company must commit to stay in the City of Detroit for at least 5 years.
2. Hiring within the Michigan workforce.
3. Have a Management team.
4. Have an Advisory board.
5. Pass the Due-Diligence Process.
How does our process work?
0 - 14 Days
14 - 25 Days
25 - 30 Days
30 - 35 Days
35 - 45 Days
How to apply?
To make sure that we process your request quickly and efficiently, we will be using Sidepitch as our Venture Fund management system.
Please read the instructions and follow the process for quick turn around. We will not respond until the application process is complete and submitted.
Please use our unique Pitchmark -$cityside
City Side Management Team
Our FocusWhat industries and market segments the fund is designed for?
- SaaS Platforms
- Business to Business - B2B
- Human to Human - H2H
- Fin Tech
- Mobile to Mobile - M2M