BLUE VENTURE fund (BVf) / $60M
Blue Venture Fund is an equity-based Venture Fund. It was created to provide capital investments for fast growing scalable post revenue Tech companies in North America. The sole purpose of Blue Venture is to grow the North American Startup ecosystem. The fund will make capital investments up to $10M per deal for qualified companies.
- Companies that are considering applying must be qualified based on the following:
1. The company must be registered in the United States.
- 2. The company must be in located and operate within the United States.
- 3. Company ownership with a 51% ownership by United States residency.
- 4. Must be a for-profit entity.
- 5. Must have a fully functioning product.
- 6. The company is generating revenue.
Companies that will qualify for the fund will be required to agree to the following conditions:
1.Company must commit to stay in the City of Detroit for at least 5 years.
2. Hiring within the Michigan workforce.
3. Have a full stack management team.
4. Have an Advisory board.
5. Pass the Due-Diligence Process.
How dose the process work?
0 - 14 Days
14 - 25 Days
25 - 30 Days
30 - 35 Days
35 - 45 Days
How to apply?
To make sure that we process your request quickly and efficiently, we will be using Sidepitch as our Venture Fund management system.
Please read the instructions and follow the process for quick turn around. We will not respond until the application process is complete and submitted.
Please use our unique Pitchmark -$cityside
City Side Management Team
The Fund Focus on:What industries and market segments the fund is designed for?
- AI - Artificial Intelligence
- IoT - Big Data
- Connected Vehicle Tech
- Food Tech
- Machine Learning